- Raison sociale : SASU Ulrich Conseil
- Forme sociale : SASU
- Capital : 2 000 €
- Siège social : 6 rue Icare – 67960 Entzheim
- SIRET : 82342238100017
- Téléphone : +33 (0)6 22 19 38 24
- Numéro de carte pro : CPI 6701 2017 000 021 442
- Délivrée par : CCI de Alsace Eurométropole
- Info caisse de garantie : CEGC
- Montant de la garantie financière : 110000 €
- TVA intracommunautaire : FR68823422381
In accordance with Article L 211-3 of the French Consumer Code, the Principal is informed that: any consumer has the right to have recourse to a consumer mediator free of charge with a view to the amicable settlement of the dispute between him and a professional. To this end, the professional guarantees to the consumer the effective use of a consumer mediation mechanism.
Our mediator of consumption:
MEDICYS – 73, Boulevard de Clichy – 75009 Paris
Tel: 01 49 70 15 93
You can exercise your right of access and rectification under the conditions laid down in Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on “Computer, files and freedoms” by requesting by mail from: PACA Conciergerie – 691 boulevard de Lavaux, 13600 La Ciotat or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our offer of seasonal rental management
The fee scale is defined on the amount of nights applicable in the high season in the year of signature of the mandate.
The fee rate applies to each rental on the amounts received throughout the year.
- For properties where one night sold up to €400 included in the high season, the seasonal rental management fee is 25% TTC of the amounts received (at a VAT rate of 20% – subject to legal change)
- For properties where one night is sold between over €400 and up to €550 included in the high season, the seasonal rental management fee is 22% VAT included (at 20% VAT rate – subject to legal change)
- For properties where one night is sold for more than €550 in the high season, the seasonal rental management fee is 20% VAT of the amount received (at a VAT rate of 20% – subject to legal change)
They include the following:
– Writing and translating announcements
– Professional pictures of your property
– Adapted pricing strategy and dynamic year-round management.
– Hospitality, assistance and passenger services.
– Monitoring compliance with the establishment of tenants.
– Statements and inter-location maintenance (+laundry management)
– Quality control of the performance of our stakeholders (including household)
– Installation of an extranet with owner monitoring
– Accounting management with assistance on your property tax return (based on the data in our possession).
Our offer of concierge:
10% of fees collected (at 20% VAT rate – subject to legal change)
You handle the ad distribution, the reservation, payment.
We manage the concierge part for you:
– Reception of travellers (check in, check out, state of the place),
– coordination of linen rental,
– 7/7 for tenants,
– tenant services (offer of local activities to enhance your tenants’ holidays).
This is a flat-rate entry/exit service with a minimum of €75 and a maximum of €300.
The site is managed by Kigo.net
Contact in Europe : +34 946 54 25 72
Personal data protection
The present web site collects the personal information supplied by the users on the occasion of their visit on the site.
This collection allows the establishment of general statistics on the traffic on the site and the sending towards the addresses e-mails supplied by the users of answers, information concerning their real estate project or announcements resulting(coming) from the publisher(editor).
The collection and the treatment(processing) of the personal information on the Internet have to be made in the respect for the fundamental rights of the people. As a consequence(accordingly), the publisher(editor) commits to a politics(policy) of treatment(processing) in accordance with the law n°2004-575 of June 21st, 2004 for the confidence(trust) in the digital economy and the European general regulation for the data protection.
Every user of the site has a right(law)
The publisher of the site undertakes to take all legal and technical measures to secure exchanges. The publisher undertakes to have a means of blocking data diversions, and to comply with applicable regulations. However, users of the site are aware of the technical particularities of the internet network and the associated risks. Therefore, the publisher cannot guarantee to its users that the data exchanged via the services offered by the site is not collected fraudulently by third parties.
General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD)
The information in the form is recorded in a file hosted by the Kigo editor.
You have the right to access, rectification or deletion of such data provided by your care at any time upon simple request sent to the company Kigo by e-mail at email@example.com, or on their contact page: https://www.kigo.net/contact-us/XXXX via their contact form.
Read Kigo data processing agreement on this page: https://www.kigo.net/data-processing-agreement/
The publisher of the site will then communicate, correct or delete your data. We remind you that there is a list of opposition to the Bloctel telephone solicitation on which you can register.